The AC Williams Company was originally founded in 1953 as a motor engineer and agricultural machinery repair business. We obtained our first contract for the transportation of school children in the 1960s when we were approached to transport 3 children from a local farm to Ancaster Primary School. This we did in a Vauxhall Victor. From the days of taking 3 children to school we now have a fleet of 32 vehicles ranging from mini buses, ex-London transport double deckers and the pride of our fleet - 7 state of the art Scania Irizar PB's, 2 executive Double Decker Coaches and 3 wheelchair accessible coaches so everyone can enjoy days out.
The diverse nature of our fleet gives us the opportunity to cater for every possible requirement from our customers, be it private hire, corporate contracts or joining us on our own ever expanding tour programme.
Our goal is to provide the best possible travelling experience at a reasonable price.
Meet the Team
Our coach department now employees 30 people.
- Glen Pratt - Executive Chairman
- David Pratt - Finance Director
- Ian Mansell – Transport Manager
- Andrew Scotton - Assistant Transport Manager
- Rebecca Robbins - Tours Manager
- Naomi Mansell, Julie Small & Leanne Taylor – Excursions & Holidays Admin
- Rebecca Newton - Accounts Admin
- Lisa Davenport - Private Hire Bookings
A.C. Williams Coaches
1 Station Approach
Telephone: 01400 230491
Fax: 01400 230296